OpenALPR is a growing team of professionals working to make License Plate Recognition highly accurate and affordable. We help law enforcement make the world a safer place, and we enable enterprises to create exciting new capabilities through the use of Artificially Intelligent automation.
Why Join OpenALPR?
Working at OpenALPR means joining a productive, ambitious team, where independence and flexibility are both valued and expected. Your contributions have a direct impact on decisions we make today, as well as our strategic vision for the future. You can be proud of the work you do and that your efforts are valued.
Top reasons to work for OpenALPR:
- Your co-workers are helpful and talented professionals who are motivated to see you and the company succeed.
- Work from anywhere. No long commutes here! Travel for fun, not just for a job.
- Your schedule is your own. Flex your work hours to what works for the business and your work style
- Everyone works remote, but you won’t feel isolated. You will interact regularly with the Founder and other team members.
- Our product is recognized as a necessary security tool for our customers. Work on a product that matters.
- We focus on results, not a time clock. Have a life outside of work and avoid the burn out that comes with a typical schedule.
Inside Sales Representative
Your role as our Inside Sales Executive is to take charge of lead development by identifying new business prospects and increasing opportunities with existing customers. As the subject matter expert on all OpenALPR’s products, you will take the initiative to close non-enterprise deals, while supporting the Business Development Manager with larger enterprise contracts.
- Prospect and build a sales pipeline for the Business Development Manager via outbound calling, email communications, and other direct marketing methods
- Learn, deliver, and be a champion at conveying the OpenALPR value proposition
- Collaborate with the Business Development Manager to develop lead generation campaigns and prospect development strategies
- Cross-sell and upsell within existing accounts
- Provide timely and professional follow-up to product inquiries and information requests
- Qualify all sales leads, allocate as appropriate and drive leads through the sales process by meetings with the Business Development Manager
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly phone and email communication goals
- Record each outreach made, in the CRM, producing regular activity reports
- Develop marketing strategy to increase lead generation for targeted market segments.
- Understand the sales cycle and close smaller deals independently
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in related field
- at least 1 year of experience in a similar role with sales track record
- Experience in lead nurturing, lead generation, and appointment setting
- Strong research and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Salesforce is a plus
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Self-starting with solid follow-through and multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to handle a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and staff, internally and externally
- The qualified candidate must be based in the USA
The Full-Stack Engineer integrates OpenALPR's deep-learning capabilities into products useful for end-users. The engineer is responsible for the design and implementation of OpenALPR's software platforms, applications, and features. You will proactively participate in every aspect of the software development lifecycle including design, implementation, test design, test implementation, optimization, and delivery utilizing the latest technologies.
- Develop OpenALPR real-time LPR agent software (C++) on Linux and Windows
- Develop software to improve the efficiency of a team of data-entry specialists to accurately annotate license plate images.
- Integrate improved machine learning models into latest software
- Deploy new software upgrades via automated Continuous Integration using Docker
- Integrate with front-end upgrades to web services written in Python/Django
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, CIS, MIS or a related technical field or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering and development
- 2+ years of back-end development experience including C/C++ and Python
- Prior experience using Git/Github, preferably contributing to open-source projects
- Strong experience with Linux
- Prior experience working with data science, machine learning, or computer vision
- Experience with Docker and Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a plus
- The qualified candidate must be fluent in English and may be based anywhere in the world